Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePORTALLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lion King Animated StoryBook

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ipo_ipo
administrator
administrator
Ipo_ipo

Male
Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-06-24

The Lion King Animated StoryBook Empty
PostSubject: The Lion King Animated StoryBook   The Lion King Animated StoryBook I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:39 am

The Lion King Animated StoryBook 2pocol0

PC | Win95-XP | Edutainment | DAA | 125 MB
5% RAR Recovery Record

Product Description:
Disney's Animated StoryBook: The Lion King lets you relive all your favorite scenes from Disney's highly acclaimed animated film. Designed for children between the ages of three and eight, the storybook features 18-pages of interactive story-telling artwork, text and voice acting; text is highlighted as the narrator pronounces each word. Scenes are interactive in that you click on various icons and characters located on the screen.
In addition to the storybook, there are a few skill-building games included. In the Pouncing Game, you help Simba improve his pouncing skills by having the young lion follow a butterfly. You point and click on the butterfly as it moves through the screen and Simba follows along. Watch out for Zazu -- you can either hide from this critter or pounce on it if you're close enough.
Connect the Stars centers on joining sequences of stars while creating various pictures. Once you finish outlining a constellation, it fades away; time to design a new one! You'll design characters from The Lion King and other animals from Africa as well. Finally, Bug Catching lets you squash and collect various bugs for the ever-hungry Timon. After catching a bug, he'll add it to the dinner plate -- after catching eight bugs, you receive a special award. There are three speed levels with bugs moving slowly on the first setting and progressively faster on the next two.
Disney's Animated StoryBook: The Lion King also features sidebars with character-based icons. There's an Action Dictionary for younger readers that defines complicated words using character animation. Will Simba reign over the Pride Lands? More importantly, will he ever defeat his arch-nemesis Scar? Turn the page of your storybook and find out!

clanz part 1
clanz part 2
clanz part 3

Password: grafitti
Back to top Go down
shek-juztine-lee-16
forum admin
forum admin
shek-juztine-lee-16

Male
Number of posts : 1501
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: The Lion King Animated StoryBook   The Lion King Animated StoryBook I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:45 am

bro ipoboi auz toh ah...
prequest aq bro... ung latest version ng red alert or yuri's revenge..!!
tnx in advance..!!
hehe..

KEEP ROCKIN, COZ CLANZZZZZ RULEZZZZZZZ....!!!!!

The Lion King Animated StoryBook 129931 The Lion King Animated StoryBook 283144 lol! The Lion King Animated StoryBook 129931 The Lion King Animated StoryBook 283144 lol! The Lion King Animated StoryBook 129931 The Lion King Animated StoryBook 283144 lol! The Lion King Animated StoryBook 129931 The Lion King Animated StoryBook 283144 lol! The Lion King Animated StoryBook 129931 The Lion King Animated StoryBook 283144 lol!
Back to top Go down
hug_teddie23_clanz
master 5th degree
master 5th degree
hug_teddie23_clanz

Female
Number of posts : 741
Job/hobbies : PSYCHIATRIC NURSE
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: The Lion King Animated StoryBook   The Lion King Animated StoryBook I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:06 am

i love cartoons..... The Lion King Animated StoryBook 129931 The Lion King Animated StoryBook 129931 The Lion King Animated StoryBook 129931 The Lion King Animated StoryBook 129931 request din ako OVER THE HEDGE The Lion King Animated StoryBook 238619 The Lion King Animated StoryBook 238619 The Lion King Animated StoryBook 238619

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
cuttee
2nd supreme master
cuttee

Female
Number of posts : 1255
Job/hobbies : m0del/d0td0t 0ne t0 zAwa..
Humor : = s0mEday EvErything will all makE pErfEct sEncE.s0 f0r n0w,laugh at thE c0nfusi0n,smilE thr0ugh thE tEars,and kEEp rEminding y0ur sElf that EvErything happEns f0r a rEas0n =
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: The Lion King Animated StoryBook   The Lion King Animated StoryBook I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:53 am

I LYK DAT INSAN JEJEJE..TENKYU 4 SHARING INSAN.. The Lion King Animated StoryBook 129931
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lion King Animated StoryBook   The Lion King Animated StoryBook I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lion King Animated StoryBook
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PC Software :: PC games-
Jump to: